Friday, November 9, 2012

COME ON 22 WEEKS!!!

Howdy there folks!!! Thought I would run a quick update. Today is a super busy day and we are almost half way to BABY time!! I was able to take the week off with my hubby for some R and R and some healing. We had originally planned this trip in Sept to leave this week to see family in Texas but Dr said I should not probably travel. I do not know if I mentioned it in a past post-but I had a subchloric bleed on the wall the baby is on and the main way to heal is by lots of rest. I am so blessed to say the bleeding is down to 10% and I am doing much better!! I needed the time off and it was great to share it with my hubby and actually say 'I AM BORED'! Love it. Tonight we are having a get together for a friend who has orders to another state. We will miss him dearly! But with that being said, I need to maybe shower and get around today at a decent time. I hope everyone has a great Friday! HUGS!

How far along are you? 18 weeks
What I’m Eating/What I’m Not Eating: Eating lots on and off. FISH STICKS!! I DROOL WHEN I SEE FISH STICKS! Craving lots of milk and ice cream. Fruit Loops, powdered donuts, comfort food...ya know...all the good stuff!
Total Weight Gained So Far: -7 pounds (Starting: 135 – Current: 128) 
Workouts: Not quite yet
Sleep: I want to sleep everywhere at anytime. I am wore out!!
Most Exciting Moment This Week: Getting some time with my husband and putting up Christmas decor. I know with his hunting schedule it will not happen if we didnt do it soon :D
Baby is the Size of a: a cantaloupe 
Miss Anything? STILL Going to the bathroom ...TMI..sorry folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment