Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Military Life.....

Hello there friends! Sorry for my absence..I've been battling a bad cold someone passed me last week. Finally getting better now though <3 Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving with their family and friends!

So the past few days we have been talking about ordering our baby furniture because they are behind 10-12 weeks. If we order now it will be here just in time to get it all set up. Well...duty called last night. My husband called to tell me that he has to take a class in Texas from FEB-APRIL. I'm due in April...We DO have a few options. I truly love the guys at his shop. They have always been caring and understanding with family needs. We really are blessed to know these wonderful people. He HAS the option to go in July instead. I chose to have him leave in February because Id rather him miss MY doctor appointments and my belly growing than missing and watching little girl grow. I was always hoping he would be here with me throughout my entire pregnancy but I knew what is always possible.

The one exciting thing about this class he is taking is that it helps him get his next stripe and in turn does lots for our family <3 I'm just overly emotional and I'm playing the WHAT IF game while he is 7 hours away and can't get here fast enough. It's going to be hard juggling my ever growing belly, weekly dr appointments, a business, Mr. Caleb and his activities, Bandit dog and this house all while being strong for the husband. BWAHHHH!!! Thank GOD for my family and my friends for their support all the time. I'd be in a looney bin!!

Well since we only have a handful of weekends to get things together for our new bundle, I better get on it. Bless you all! <3


How far along are you? 20 weeks..She is measuring bigger so we have 2 due dates :D
What I’m Eating/What I’m Not Eating:  Still HATE corn products. Eating anything and everything now! 

Total Weight Gained So Far: -3 (Starting: 135 – Current: 132) 
Workouts: getting there :D
Sleep: Lots please!!

Most Exciting Moment This Week:  Going to our first Dr. appointment where we didnt have any issues. A quick check with doppler and see you in a few weeks<3 That's the way I like it!

Baby is the Size of a: a banana!!

Miss Anything?  I miss my occasional glass of champagne...a few more months






No comments:

Post a Comment