Friday, April 5, 2013

Just a quick update before the big day

Hey everyone! Sorry I have been so silent lately. It's been crazy busy and I haven't had a lot of time to update my blog. Things are well....we had a bit of a scare this past Tuesday but baby is fine and I was told to tell my boss that I need to take my maternity leave?? LOL! I'm pretty excited to meet baby girl and next week will be my final week at work. My body is telling me it's time to rest.

I really wanted to send a THANK YOU to a few of my friends  that made efforts to help me out while Nick was gone the past 7 weeks. It really meant a lot to Caleb and me. It was one of the harder things I've had to do emotionally and physically but I couldn't of done it without your help. After coming home from work with swollen ankles the last thing I wanted to do was stand at the stove and the simple acts of kindness were really helpful...so thank you so much :D

That's it for now...I've been kinda laying low and concentrating on my sisters wedding and baby coming up. Hope to catch up soon


No comments:

Post a Comment